The Centre for Mental Health Education works closely with Babette Rothschild (founder of Somatic Trauma Therapy) to offer a range of accredited courses in Australia and New Zealand. After a successful 2015 tour of Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, Babette has committed to further training including three x 12 day trainings from late June 2016!
2016 dates to be announced in August 2015!
ACCREDITED COURSES FOR CLINICIANS IN SOMATIC TRAUMA THERAPY
- Somatic Trauma Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress (12 Day Training – 3 x 4 day training days)
- The Body Remembers: Integrating Body and Mind for Trauma Recovery (2 Day Training)
- Stabilising Traumatised Individuals for assessment and early sessions: Laying the Foundation for Safe Trauma Therapy (1 Day Training)
- Phase One Approaches to Trauma Therapy (1 Day Training)
- Strategies for Avoiding Vicarious Trauma and Therapist Burnout (1 Day Training)
- Introduction to Somatic Trauma Therapy (1 Day Training)
- Recovery Based Approaches to Trauma Informed Care (1 Day Training)